Jack Grealish’s future at Manchester City has been the subject of speculation lately despite being only 18 months into a six-year contract.
The 27-year-old England attacking midfielder has not quite met expectations since his big-money switch from Aston Villa.
Grealish has scored one goal in 16 appearances this season, after netting five times in 33 games in his maiden season at City.
TOP STORY – MILAN PLOT SHOCK MOVE FOR GREALISH
Serie A champions Milan are set to launch a shock transfer bid for Grealish, according to Calciomercato.
City are open to selling the playmaker, who they signed from Villa last year for £100 million, the most expensive transfer of an English player.
The Premier League champions are willing to let Grealish go to fund their bid for Borussia Dortmund’s England international Jude Bellingham. Milan would likely make a move for Grealish at the end of the season.
– Bellingham’s management have informed Real Madrid that Liverpool are ahead in the race for the Dortmund midfielder’s signature, according to Bild.
– Liverpool have joined the pursuit of Valencia’s United States international Yunus Musah, competing with Premier League rivals Arsenal and Chelsea, reports Calciomercato.
– 90min claims both Tottenham and Liverpool are considering a move for Fiorentina’s Morocco international midfielder Sofyan Amrabat in January.
– Milan may be interested in Barcelona target Gabriel Martinelli, should the Italian giants sell Rafael Leao in January, claims Calciomercato. Martinelli is contracted with Arsenal until 2024.
– Marseille are interested in a move for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha when his contract is up at the end of the season, reports 90min.
– Bild reports that Bayern Munich are close to agreeing a new deal for 19-year-old whizzkid Jamal Musiala.