How to apply for a SBI cheque book online?
- Log in to your account at www.onlinesbi.com.
- After logging in, select ‘Request & Enquiries’.
- Select the ‘Cheque Book Request’ option from the drop-down menu.
- All of your account information will be displayed on the following screen.
- Choose the account for which you want to create a cheque book.
- On the new page, enter the desired number of cheque leaves. The option is available on the dropbox.
- After you’ve chosen an option, click ‘Submit.’
- On the new page, enter your shipping address. There are three options available (Registered address, last available dispatch address or new address) Click on any of the options that appeal to you.
- After you’ve chosen an address, click Submit.
- Review the cheque book request details, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, and click Confirm.
How to Apply for cheque book using YONO App?
Open the SBI YONO app on your phone and sign in.
Now, from the top left corner of your screen, select the menu option.
Then select Service Request.
Tap on Cheques from the screen’s options, and then on the Request Cheque Book option.
Then, choose your Account and enter the total number of Cheque leaves needed.
Now, enter the charges as applicable terms and conditions and click Next.
Finally, choose your registered address and send your request.
How to apply for a SBI cheque book via SMS?
Step 1: To begin, register your account for the Quick Banking SMS-based service. Send the SMS below from your registered phone number. Send “REGspace>account number” to 09223488888. (e.g: REG 30181234646) You will receive an SMS confirming your registration. You can now request a new Chequebook via SMS.
Step 2: To request a new Cheque Book, send the following SMS:
- Send the text “CHQREQ” to 09223588888.
- Your request will be confirmed via SMS. (Please check your SMS.)
- You must now send a confirmation SMS to 09223588888. (e.g: CHQACC Y 635663)
- That’s it; your Cheque Book request has been successfully submitted. It will be delivered to your registered address via courier within 10 days.