Related News

The Centre on Friday increased usage charges for gunny bags by 40% to Rs 10.22 per used bag, a step aimed at easing the financial burden of states and Union

Thomas Fuller | SOPA Images | Lightrocket | Getty Images Ambarella stock roared 20% higher Friday as the chip designer reported better-than-expected second-quarter results and issued strong guidance. Here’s how

Stocks retreated on Wall Street on Friday, pulling back from their latest all-time highs, after fresh inflation data showed prices largely holding steady. The S&P 500 fell 0.5% a day

Marvell Technology Group Ltd. headquarters in Santa Clara, California, US, on Friday, Sept. 6, 2024. David Paul Morris | Bloomberg | Getty Images Shares of Marvell Technology plunged 15% on

Chief Economic Advisor V Anantha Nageswaran on Friday said India’s economy is expected to grow between 6.3% and 6.8% in FY26, adding that high US tariffs are unlikely to cause

Affirm stock popped 15% Friday after the buy now, pay later firm beat Wall Street’s expectations across the board in its fiscal fourth-quarter results. The stock was already up 31%

Trending News

In today’s digital age, the opportunity to make money online without any initial investment is more accessible than ever before. Whether you’re a student looking to earn some pocket money,

In today’s digital world, make money online has become a dream many want to turn into reality. Whether you’re looking for a side hustle or aiming to build a full-time

JSW Cement, the building materials arm of Sajjan Jindal-led JSW Group, has reduced the size of its upcoming initial public offering (IPO) to Rs 3,600 crore and will open the

The agricultural Gross Value Added (GVA) growth is expected to moderate to 4.5% in the first quarter of FY26, down from 5.4% in the preceding quarter, according to a report

Foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) turned net sellers in the Indian equity market in July, pulling out Rs 17,741 crore amid rising global trade tensions. According to data from NSDL, this

Avenue Capital Group-backed Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Ltd (ARCIL) has filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with markets regulator Sebi on Friday to raise funds through an initial public

Elon Musk Responds To Assassination Threat

Word Count: 373 | Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes



Elon Musk has responded to a viral TikTok video in which a content creator implied that someone should assassinate the Tesla CEO and US President Donald Trump. The video, shared on X by the conservative account ‘Libs of TikTok’, caught the attention of Musk, who responded with, “Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.”

In the video, the TikToker made alarming statements, suggesting that someone should “take one for the team” and “go make history” by targeting Musk and Trump.

The man started by saying that “all the Elon Trump stuff” was “getting to a point”. “Somebody is going to have to (assassinate them), preferably someone who’s already doing it. Somebody’s going to have to just throw their life away on this one,” he said.

“You know who you are. So just buck up and do your duty,” the creator added.

The video was shared with the caption, “TikToker calls for Elon and Trump to be assassinated,” tagging the FBI and the US Secret Service.

This incident comes months after Musk faced another threat on X. In that case, a user named Bill Shea shared a screenshot from ‘Republicans Against Trump’, which compared Musk to George Soros. Shea added a cryptic remark: “He’s a CEO. Do with that information as you will.”

The post gained massive traction before Shea’s account was deactivated, likely due to backlash. It came around the same time as the killing of UnitedHealthcare CEO Brian Thompson, allegedly carried out by 26-year-old Ivy League graduate Luigi Mangione.

The latest threat also follows the assassination attempt on Donald Trump last year. On July 13, 2024, while speaking at a campaign rally near Butler, Pennsylvania, Trump was shot in the upper right ear by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who fired eight rounds from an AR-15-style rifle.

The attack killed a 50-year-old audience member and left two others critically injured. The Secret Service’s Counter Sniper Team fatally shot Crooks seconds later, and Trump was rushed to Butler Memorial Hospital, where he was treated and later released.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)






Source link

Most Popular Articles