Thursday, April 3, 2025

Creating liberating content

Bengaluru: A 19-year-old woman from Bihar was sexually assaulted near

Nitesh Rane (ANI file photo) NEW DELHI: Maharashtra minister and

Nagpur: A 28-year-old woman software engineer allegedly took her own

Related News

Bengaluru: A 19-year-old woman from Bihar was sexually assaulted near KR Puram railway station in Bengaluru. The two alleged assailants have been arrested. The woman was attacked around 1.30 am

Nitesh Rane (ANI file photo) NEW DELHI: Maharashtra minister and BJP minister Nitesh Rane on Thursday said that his party aims to turn Pakistan into a “Hindu Rashtra.”Posting on X,

Nagpur: A 28-year-old woman software engineer allegedly took her own life in Nagpur after leaving behind a purported suicide note, claiming she was the victim of a conspiracy involving a

Venkatesh Iyer and Vaibhav Arora (BCCI Photo) NEW DELHI: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) delivered a resounding performance, defeating Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) by 80 runs in the 15th match of IPL

Technology stocks plunged on Thursday after President Donald Trump’s new tariff policies triggered widespread market panic.Apple led the sharp decline among the “Magnificent Seven” tech stocks, dropping nearly 9%. The

Washington: President Donald Trump acknowledged the shock brought by his tariffs onslaught Thursday, but said the US economy would emerge “far stronger,” even as world markets tumbled. “THE OPERATION IS

Trending News

NEW DELHI: The government will sell up to 4.83 per cent stake in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders at a floor price of Rs 2,525 per share. “Offer for Sale in Mazagon

The US trade deficit narrowed in February, according to data released by the Commerce Department on Thursday, which was collected before President Donald Trump launched his latest round of global

AI generated image (Representative ) Industry leaders in India have expressed that the 27 percent reciprocal tariffs announced by US President Donald Trump will lead to a significant reshaping of

The US market represents 30% of Indian pharmaceutical exports. (AI image) US President Donald Trump has provided significant relief to India’s pharmaceutical sector by excluding pharmaceuticals from the new reciprocal

Market experts indicate that Indian equities are likely to experience fluctuations, influenced by global market reactions. (AI image) Stock market today: BSE Sensex and Nifty50, the Indian equity benchmark indices,

CHENNAI The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is piloting a ‘federated model’ in collaboration with banks to eliminate frauds using UPI transactions. India’s umbrella organisation for operating retail payments

After Sunrisers Hyderabad Threatens To Move Out Of Hyderabad, Major Development Emerges

Word Count: 320 | Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes






Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Sunrisers Hyderabad and Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) have signed a peace treaty agreeing to adhere to the principles laid down by BCCI over tickets and passes sharing. The development came after SRH management threatened to move out of Hyderabad following accusations of ‘harassment’ against HCA. SRH previously sought the intervention of BCCI and IPL council to stop ‘blackmailing tactics’ over free passes. “I write with serious concern regarding the ongoing developments with the HCA and their repeated blackmailing tactics towards the Sunrises Hyderabad franchise,” a top SRH official wrote in the mail.

“This issue has been recurring, and I believe it requires immediate attention from the BCCI and the IPL governing body,” he added.

SRH and HCA released a joint statement following the treaty.

“In response to various reports circulating in mainstream and digital media regarding issues between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA), HCA Secretary Mr. R. Devraj convened a meeting with SRH officials today at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium. The meeting was attended by SRH representatives Mr. Kiran, Mr. Saravanan, and Mr. Rohit Suresh.”

“During the discussions, SRH proposed strictly adhering to the existing tri-party agreement between SRH, HCA, and BCCI, ensuring that 10% of the available stadium capacity across all sections is allocated accordingly.”

“HCA, in turn, proposed maintaining the existing allocation of passes in each category, in line with the long-standing practice followed over the years.”

“Following in-depth discussions and further telephonic deliberations with SRH CEO Mr. Shanmugam, the following resolution was agreed upon: The category allocation of 3900 complimentary passes to HCA will remain unchanged, consistent with established practice.”

“HCA has assured SRH that they will fully cooperate with SRH in a professional manner.” 

“HCA and SRH remain committed to working together amicably to enhance the spectator experience at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium,” the release said. 

Topics mentioned in this article



Source link

Most Popular Articles

Sign In

Welcome ! Log into Your Account